- This Website is owned and operated by Embuer who is the ‘Data Controller’, the individual whose data we have collected is known as the ‘subject’ for the purposes of the General data Protection Legislation (GDPR). This Policy explains how we will use the information collected and how you wish to instruct to limit the use of such information, and all the procedures to safeguard your privacy.
- This policy relates only to information that we obtain from you. Any Website operated by a third party by way of a link on this Website then your information could be used differently by the operator of the linked site.
- What type of information do we collect?
- When you register with us or send an enquiry , you may provide us with the following information:
- your name and address;
- your e-mail address;
- your company & occupation
- details about the services that you specifically request; and
- information completed by you as to our client surveys
- What will we do with the information we gather?
- We will process the information you provide to us in the following way:-
- to provide a tailored and personal service to our clients and customers with products and services most likely to interest you.
- to periodically send promotional or market research communications which we think you may find interesting. The lawful basis on which we process data for this purpose includes:
- If you’re a customer – a customer/contractual consent
- If you’ve enquired about our services – either consent (where we’re obliged to obtain), or legitimate interest will apply.
- to process any request for advice or any information supplied by us;
- to comply with statutory and regulatory obligations; and
- to process any employment application made by you with us.
- How Long do we keep your data?
We retain your info for as long as we are providing you with a service and will retain records after our business relationship has ended and will review on a 12 monthly basis. Where data is processed for marketing purposes, we will keep it until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. As part of ensuring we are providing the right services to you we may use our data to pursue legitimate business interests in a way which would reasonably be expected as part of operating our business, in a way that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
You may choose to opt out of any marketing communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to be forgotten.
You have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate data or to complete any incomplete personal data that we hold.
- We will never collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
- Any information collected about you will be stored electronically on our database.
- All personal information we hold on you will be kept confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law or if we have to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body or competent jurisdiction.
- If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes please write to us at the above address or e-mail email@example.com. In order to comply with GDPR we follow and adhere to strict security procedures. All personal information is held securely so that there is no unauthorised disclosure or access.
Cookies & Data Collection
- Nice-Pak International employs information gathering technologies to enable us to collect information and statistics about the users and usage of this site. Such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the Website and revise it for the benefit of our customers.
- You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Because of the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your browser should contain details in its help facility.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.